- LOCAL FLAVOR: H&M Southdale to Open 10.22.2009
- Get U Home by Shwayze
- D&G F/W 2009/2010 Military Jackets Online
- Minneapolis First Snow, 10.12.2009
- Balenciaga Mens F/W 07.08 on the YOOX Semi-Annual Sample Sale
- Etiqueta Negra Launches Online Store
- LOCAL FLAVOR: Polo Ralph Lauren and Puma @ the Albertville Premium Outlets
- Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- LO by Laurence Nguyen
- Hotdish & Bars <3's Andrew Cooper
Tag Archives: Southdale Mall
Len Druskin is an Edina-based retailer that attempts to fill the void that is upscale shopping in Minnesota. It makes sense that they first set up shop in what has historically been the wealthiest suburb in Minnesota, they now also operate a mens post in downtown Minneapolis, as well as an outlet store back in Edina in the Southdale Mall.
Their website uses words like “eclectic” to describe their inventory…and that is true to word. One one end, you’ll find bawdy labels like Rock & Republic, but you’ll also come across truly special finds like Rag & Bone. At any of their locations, you sometimes have to do a little digging…
I don’t normally take on outlet shopping of any kind, especially here in Minnesota. But today I found myself at the Southdale Mall and on a whim, decided to check out what was being offered at their outlet, which boasts markdowns from 50-90% off. I came out with a Rogues Gallery short-sleeve summer button down — from the looks of it…last season — that was marked down 90% to $6.90! This Portland, ME – based label is one of my favorites, and truth be told, I didn’t realize it was stocked at Len’s… Definitely the cheapest I’ve ever paid for a piece from Rogues Gallery.